2 Apr 2012

  Fenix flashlights

I have a new hobby....or shall I say I have new toys for my old hobby.For years now I like to buy torches/flashlights,my oldest is a Khind ( Malaysian made ) with a  4 inches reflector. It is really big.Then came the LED torches from China. We thought it was really bright.
But now we have the branded flashlights  using Cree LED which is much more powerful compared to those flashlight using normal LED.It is also brighter and better  in terms of size and quality.

 9 LED Flashlight/Torchlight ~ Uses 3xAAA Battery
Cheap 9 LED torches. RM 5.00 or US2.00
 They also have :
  Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
 Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
 Over heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
 Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum whereas the cheaper LEDs are made of normal aluminum.

Some of the popular brands of torches sold online are FENIX, OLIGHTLUMINTOP and JETBEAM.

 I bought 3 recently from online retailer    GEDECE ENTERPRISE  in Subang Jaya , Malaysia.


FENIX E11 CREE XP-E LED FLASHLIGHT use 1xAA BATTERY ~ AS GIFT/KEYCHA

 
Lumens are a measure of the brightness of the beam. The normal China LEDs have about 10 to 20 lumen.The above 2 are the length of my middle and ring fingers.And the beam is awesome.....110 lumens...in such a small size. And my other one has  820 lumens...if I on it at home with the lights off, its brighter than a car headlight, like from night to day !....my  FENIX TK 35


FENIX TK35 CREE XM-L LED FLASHLIGHT ~MAX 820 LUMENS~

See videos : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quyxS_TkHIU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3UmqEFM_vo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vje8DS__79Y&feature=related


And now meet the Olight SR 90 Intimidator with 2200 lumens...the brightest flashlight sold at the above retailer.... a solid state LED flashlight that's considerably brighter than a car headlight !


OLIGHT SR90 INTIMIDATOR SST-90 LED FLASHLIGHT ~MAX 2200 LUMENS~





 AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment